Saturday, October 11, 2014

8 mistakes I made while trying to lose weight



I went on my first diet around five years ago. In the last four and a half years my weight went up and down as I tried every diet and exercise program under the sun. Nothing seemed to work for me. Until six months ago I enrolled in a weight workshop which taught me that I can change the way of food. It was then that I realized that I had made many mistakes in my quest to lose weight.

In this article I will share with you eight mistakes I made in my quest to lose weight, to share. I hope for me. My experiences with others around the world via the Internet, which could help people, the mistakes I've done to avoid Therefore, here are the eight mistakes I made while trying to lose weight.

1. started skipping breakfast

Most people trying to lose weight believe simply eating less and skipping meals helps shed fat. And the breakfast is very easy to skip a meal. This is one of the biggest mistakes you can make when on a weight loss diet. If the house in the morning on an empty stomach will leave you much more tempted over morning tea and lunch, eating times. And, calories burned are simply eating breakfast every day.

2. I'll eat one day and not the next

I would literally eat about 2000 calories a day, feeling guilty, and end up eating about 700 calories a day. If "starve" you can throughout the day, you are much more likely to help more in the evenings, you will not eat to lose weight. You should consume most of your calories in the morning.

3. Bought diet food

When I went, I always saw the purchase of foods in the diet, low-fat, healthy etc. This is very good practice, but I bought this food for the wrong reason. I bought this food because it meant in my head, I could have more. I totally disregard the portion sizes. If you eat diet foods in large portions that are not doing any favors.

4. And I thought I would always be fat

This is the mindset that will break if you want to lose some serious weight. Sometimes it feels like you are doing things right and not progress, this is completely natural. You need to focus on happy, healthy and achieve their goals. I try not to get "the big picture" trapped.

5. I started eating salads and main dishes
Eating salad is a good way to right to keep your calorie intake down? Yes, meal of salad has far fewer calories than a pizza, but she is pleased? If you eat mind needs to get some satisfaction from what you just ate. I found that when I ate salads for lunch a couple of hours later I was back I the cupboard looking for more food. I have learned that I was better balanced meal with a little more calories you just ate a salad and snack later.

6. I started my new diet on Monday

When I came across a new diet that I decided I wanted to try, whenever I started on a Monday. This meant that I like the whole weekend like never eating again. And I was just the device itself doomed to failure.

7. I was too embarrassed to go to the gym

Take the plunge and join a gym was one of the hardest things I've done. I was always worried that people in the gym look at me and talk to me. I really thought I was too fat to join. My advice is to a gym! You will not regret. I look forward to the gym now.

8. I my goals too high
The establishment of long-term goals is great, but these goals always seem to far. It is necessary to establish smaller achievable goals that meet regularly to keep your motivation high. Sit weekly, monthly and three monthly goals. Once you make a short term goal set a new one for next week.

So you have to have it, these are the mistakes I made. Now I look at weight loss from a different perspective and it paid off. Now I help others to stay with weight loss and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment