Saturday, November 1, 2014

Healthier and lose weight while walking his dog

This article is about weight loss and how to lead a healthier life, I hope you find it interesting to read and helpful. I had many problems with my weight over the years and at the age of twenty-two had had enough of being obese. In the article I write about how I finally lost my excess weight.

I always had trouble getting my weight under control. Being overweight affected my whole life, I could not wear the clothes I wanted, and I often felt guilty after eating certain foods. I really wanted to, if I only lose a couple of stones my confidence grows and I will eventually be much happier.

I read many books and tried to follow a set of rules. For some reason that does not seem to help, especially since I do not use their weight loss programs because to continue my love for fatty foods.

One day I was at a neighbor who was not only beautiful but also very thin in conversation. She looked very fit and healthy and asked about how he always trim so.

This neighbor, called Gillian seemed to be very surprised and flattered my question and rather shy. She said that at some point in their lives, they also had problems with being overweight and was not happy. What would you say it was a shock for me, but at some point my life has changed.

She continued, that wherever he went in this phase of their lives, they would arrive by car. Gillian had that in an average week, the exercise has very little understood and sometimes did nothing. She went out and bought a dog and take this beast for a walk at least twice a day. There was a chorus of Gillian and in the coming years, also went to meet a number of new friends. Previously, Gillian had seen exercise as a chore and time consuming, but it would take several days to four walks which we enjoyed her dog.

Gillian quickly realized that not only lose weight but also felt much healthier. It was not long, it was a weight I was happy with.

After he decided the story of Gillian I to follow your weight loss program. Yes, I went to buy a dog, and I am pleased to announce that it worked for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment