Friday, November 7, 2014

It begins with the bed dance

This concept of "Bed-Dancing" has often some laughs ... but I want you to stay here with me, how exactly do I explain what is (and is not) and how you can integrate into your workout routine today.

I will express through after weight loss surgery bariatric gastric bypass RNY the essential B-dance was to start my life very much. This just shoot from the hip!

Definition of Bed-Dancing: This is the best short definition of "the exercise activity specified Exercise includes will minimize on her back in bed to relieve stress and strain on joints and muscles movements placed, if a person is morbidly obese." I could as I do. far from a Webster genius

Right after my surgery, I knew it was important to move my body and start training. The biggest advantage I saw at the time increased my blood circulation, which are necessary to my surgical wounds could be healed. That was my main motivation. And when I weighed 317 pounds, there was no way I "wait" I take an exercise routine because my body was so great, and my arthritis so painful, I could not bear to give an example of stress on the joints and muscles to heavyweight.

I had to insert a master plan on my favorite CD "burning" (Latin music makes me like dancing I feel), put on my sweats and went to my room, as I announced in the House: "Leave me alone for one hour ... .no matter what ", then close the door. When I began, "dance" in the air, OH MY GOLLY ... I could not longer than five minutes! My incision pain, my joints hurt, and I collapsed on the bed, fall deeply disappointed that I can not imagine performing an exercise routine.

But soon, as the CD kept spinning Latin, I found the "mobile" music while I in bed ... WOW ... so I thought, "Hey, I can dance on my back!" So, with legs and arms waving in the air like a floppy fish ... found out how someone who weighs 317 pounds would have ... but not in the traditional way ... but B-dancing! Therefore, the birth of my newly discovered method throws me into a very successful training program often without joints I could do!

But be careful when you talk about Bed-Dancing with others ... start automatically laugh at what you now call the standard "bed activity". (Still red?)

What is Bed-dance:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment