Sunday, November 2, 2014

The all important weigh



Idling week about an event is not generally a good idea. If the event sour, so does your call. If you're on a diet, weighing pan, which is an event. If your diet is important for you, then the weight is also very important. Weighing a "boost" is "hang", "thumbs down" or; it's your weekly activity report.

I was transported with joy when I dropped a "thumbs up" and when "thumbs down." Sometimes these feelings are'd all week until finally the next weighing that would confirm or change the feeling. Please do not do it that way for you. The weigh-in will give feedback and comments is extremely important. Treat it as information and stay off the emotional roller coaster.

What you can do to help themselves, just before you step on the scale? You last wishes? Is there anything you can do to increase your chances of success? If you feel that fast acting laxatives you take, let me give you some bonus points for thinking outside the box, but please do not rely on these substances. I do not want my problems start more than addictive compound food.

In a few weeks, where I knew there was going to be an ideal weight, I never wanted my short, music video, get all the ear wax and shave my head (just for me weigh less) nails, but it is clear that only have to do better next week. That's all you can do.

Then there were weeks when I knew I had to play a big role. The night before weighing myself, I lie in my bed and I wanted to sleep as quickly as possible fall, so tomorrow could come sooner. I could not wait to get on the scale, similar to a child can not wait to open his birthday presents. I want to emphasize that a pound or two losses and a glow of pride. My confidence has increased these days.

My process of getting the scale is not easy. I have tried to be as light as possible, instead of getting on the scale of a jump. I did not want to shake the fat gods or something. Although the two hands off both bars push different bath room, I put my left foot on the ladder. Slowly I lift my right foot on the ladder, my hands were the wrong scale value £ 30 costs. Gradually, I would reduce the pressure of my hands and I want to see the beginning of the reading on the rise. How far will they go up? Only my hands lose contact with the walls, I could see how I did this week.

If I won a book, usually weighed yet, but I'm still the same result. Worth a try. If I lost a little weight, I weighed myself again. My second thought is that the cradle could be higher. Why not leave a good thing alone?

Many times before I was weighing myself starve for a day. I wanted to nail a bad weight. What happens after the weigh? Prefer scarf to three people for food. I thought I could do it because I do not want to have to weigh seven days.

I do not think it's a good idea (I'm not kidding, Johnny). In general, only made me lose my balance. I think it's much better, consistently, day after day, hunger for one or two specific days of the week. You will end up with the rage of your metabolism.

Note that it is much more important to be consistent concerns about your diet. This does not mean you can not be sloppy in other areas of your life. Why not wear fancy clothes, but just eat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment