Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The weight loss program that worked for me

The plan worked for me

I had many questions and problems with my weight. It had a big impact on my life that I had hit my confidence and low self esteem around.

A few years ago I decided to do something to try to lose some of my excess fat. I had many different types of food most do not seem appropriate for me and to me it sounded disgusting part.

I have chosen to self-help, I do it my way. I knew that exercise should be a factor, but was not ready to be a gym. Gyms seem full of people who are already thin! I started walking more instead of driving everywhere, and I started to play tennis, but I must admit that rather than waste. I'm not exactly athletic person and was basically all year, which I did.

The main reason is that I was overweight because of my poor diet. I like the kind of food you eat does not say. I love pizza, curry, chips, peanuts and especially alcohol. Most people I know say that I cut my diet completely- all realistic! Sorry, this is impossible, I would appreciate it too.

I thought about what to do and decided I was going to start writing down everything I ate. I would eat a healthy breakfast and then not try to eat until lunch. I am a person who likes to try, eat chips and chocolate in particular. I could not eat anything until lunch would be difficult, but I had a plan. Whenever I hunger and thirst for food ate polo-mint or home as clean teeth. It sounds crazy, but it worked for me! Do not eat between meals and my dinner. Dinner would be my most important meal of the day and be what I wanted, including the chips belong. On weekends I always offer a snack and allow some alcohol.

This power requires a lot of discipline and character, but they do not exercise much or cut any type of food from your diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment