Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How I lost 150 pounds in 14 months



This is not just a different kind of diet book - of which fill libraries, bookstores and on the internet, but the true story of how I lost 150 pounds in about 14 months (and went the extra pounds) .finestra drop history, I think that anyone can go, so much more.

First, I want to step back and explain how a 6 '0 "middle-aged man with a large frame, is on average 335 pounds. Well, it was not difficult and does not seem to take too long. It ate a lot of fast food, hamburgers, and a little or no exercise in a few years. this sound familiar? in my 30s and 40s has proven to be very active with diving and my own work. Then, suddenly, my work has changed to the point where I sit at the computer eight hours a day (and still is) to build, rather than occupied and test technical things.

With age also slow metabolism was my body (I'm now 54), to sit with a job and to eat a lot of burgers and other fatty foods that are high in calories. Was particularly bad to eat large meals before bedtime. It did not take long to find me 335 pounds. I as a big, fat, and my huge belly that comes my life explodes. I had to 3X shirts and 50 "waist pants to buy to go to my oldest. I looked and I felt terrible.

Now is the time, when I finally said enough! I do not feel good, I was out of breath all the time, and I could barely walk up the stairs to the bedroom. I went to buy a good digital bathroom scale, and I weighed the next morning (I moved out and after using the bathroom). The large ceiling was 330 pounds. The scale gave me an error message (a big fat capital E). This meant that it heavier than 330 pounds! Oh my God, I thought! It can not be! This morning I weighed myself at work on ladders connection. My weight was about 340 pounds fully dressed and after breakfast. This meant that my real weight of the morning was about 335 or more.

The steps led me to lose pounds ...

I knew I did not want to (or could afford) to buy expensive fitness equipment. I do not want to spend much money to join a gym. There had to be a better way. I researched the internet about aerobics and metabolism (the rate at which the body burns fuel) and found that the answer to my weight problem was to increase my aerobic metabolism through exercise and change my eating habits. The strict definition of aerobics is "oxygen". The body uses oxygen to combust the fuel. Aerobic exercise improves oxygen consumption by the body and burn fuel more efficiently. I learned that aerobic exercise (such as brisk walking for 20 minutes or more without stopping), increase the body's metabolism (possibly up to several hours), even after you workout. This is just one of the added benefits of aerobics.

I invite everyone to read and the Internet for "metabolism" or "aerobic". There is more information I present here and needs. The information is available in abundance - there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel.

After scared when my new digital bathroom scale, "Tilt", that's what I did was ...

1. I have, so to monitor a spreadsheet on my computer at home and every Saturday morning to begin my weight (you can choose any day that you want as long as you are consistent when you load it themselves) in order .finestra descent once a week is better.

2. I searched the Internet to lose weight and I on the metabolism, aerobic and aerobic exercise (and how they affect the body and calories) learned. I thought it should be about 180 ° -185 pounds for my size and structure, so I set my daily calorie intake to maintain body weight. Speak no special diets, simply adjust your calorie intake, but I try to eat healthy foods most of the time.

3. I have invested in a good pair of walking shoes. This is very important!

4. I measured one mile (with the odometer on my car) and measure the time to go a mile to go at a rapid pace (eg, brisk walking fast enough to raise my heart rate and breathing) the. It took 20 minutes to run a mile. A mile of 20 minutes is not fast, but fast enough for someone who weighs 335 pounds is 20 minutes, the minimum training time for aerobic exercise is good for the heart. My course was nothing more than the sidewalks in my neighborhood. Partial houses and apartments, and some companies.

5. I walked a mile a day, every day for the first month (20 minute walk after dinner). I realized that my energy level was built, and I felt better. After about 10 days, my bathroom digital scale, I began a series rather than a big fat error message to give. Significant progress!

6. The second month I increased my distance of a mile and a half per day (or 30 minute walk after dinner). The pain gradually in the legs.

7. Continue this pattern to increase the distance of a mile and a half, until I. Up to six miles a day (three miles before work and after work 3 miles) Six miles per day can be a bit 'extreme, so you can adjust the walks accordingly. But it worked for me and I have a point where I can not reach three miles without breaking a sweat walking. The pounds melt away!

8. After losing almost 100 pounds, I reduced (before and after the work of both) to six miles a day. Way, about 17 miles of minutes) more miles too fast.

9. After 14 months I came to 185 pounds, and this is obviously where my body wants. I continue 4 miles to go in the day, my daily calorie intake, and have stabilized at 185 pounds.

Will I still a big fat juicy burgers and ice from time to time? Oh yeah! I love it! But the weight religiously every Saturday morning and my weight seems happy and stable at 185. deprive me of the food I do not want to, but I learned what, when and how much I eat and get away with it. Need to experiment and adapt accordingly.

I look forward to my daily walks. In fact, it gives me a sense of accomplishment after every ride. Propose another advantage. Another advantage is that walking is a great stress reliever ... especially after a hard day at the office. However, they are much healthier. The £ 150 bar wearing gone all day. My heart and cardiovascular system is much healthier ... it all boils down to go on.

Perhaps one of the biggest advantages (besides the obvious health benefits) is that the people of the county and dealer keeps me up all the time, and discussed how I look. These are the people that make me around their homes and businesses every day. They saw a very fat once turned into a thin person.

The bottom line ...

He was tired, overweight, and I knew it to me and I had to do something and fast. I was a candidate for a heart attack or stroke. After doing some research, I found that the best way for me aerobic walk with a change in eating habits. There are other types of exercises that also work, but I think that nothing is too good for the human body, then walk. The benefits are enormous and the cost is the price of a good pair of walking shoes and comfortable clothing. It is also good! Forget the boring treadmill expensive! Take a walk in the fresh air!

If you can go, a place to go, by all means go for it! If you are like me, you energy to increase a hundred times. Start slowly at first, so that you, as out of shape, only a few minutes a day Going fast and you swing your arms. Increase until you can do so on a mile and a mile and a half, and so on, until you reach your ideal weight. It is a lifelong commitment, but it does not stop after you have reached your ideal weight.

My family and friends at work all say I'm half the man I was. Are not very far! I went to 3X shirts and 50 "waist pants for great shirts and pants to drop 34" to use. Yes, I had to buy new clothes, but I do not mind spending a little bit. "

Be sure happy walking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment